- Account means a unique account that is created for You in order to access our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) refers to nVision Virtual Solutions, LLC, 260 Yoakum Parkway Suite 2412 Alexandria, VA 22304.
- Cookies are small files placed on your device while you browse a website. Among its many uses, a cookie collects details of your browsing history on that particular Website.
- Country refers to Virginia, United States
- Device means any device that you use to access the Service. It can be a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that you provide relating to your identity, i.e., name, address, email ID, etc.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider refers to any and all-natural or legal individual who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It can be third-party companies or Company staff members facilitating the Service, providing the Service on behalf of the Company, performing related services, or assisting the Company in improving how the Service is provided.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service.
- Website refers to nVision Virtual Solutions, LLC, accessible from (WEBSITE)
- You means the individual accessing or using the Site and its services. It can also refer to legal entities on behalf of which you are accessing or using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data We Collect
While you’re on our Site or placing an order, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
This type of Data is collected automatically when using the Site. It may include information such your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information sent by your browser sends whenever you visit our Website.
There are two types of cookies – Persistent or Session. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted right after you close your web browser. We use both kinds of cookies.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Personal Data we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To manage Your Account
- For the performance of a contract
- To contact You
- To provide You with updates
- To manage Your requests
- For business transfers
- For other purposes
We may disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers
- For business transfers
- With Affiliates:
- With business partners
- With other users
- With your consent
Retention of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In the rare case that we disclose your data to third-parties, we will always do it with your consent and inform you of the reason as to why we are required to share this data and with whom we are sharing. We disclose your personal data for:
- Business Transactions
- Law Enforcement
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us, but you must keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Even tough we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact customer support to inform us. If we discover that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By filling out the contact form available on our Website
- By calling the toll-free phone number: 888.992.295